Wyatt has started to come up to me and kiss me when I sit on the mat. He kind of hops towards me pulls to standing and kisses me. He's funny and sweet. He is starting to say "bye" again. When I show up at day care he now exclaims "mama!" He has been saying ma and mama for a while, but he had never called out at day care until recently. He has been stacking blocks like mad. I think he is saying "sad" meaning "outside." He is signing banana, as well as, saying nana. He is still crazy about Jessie. When he hears her bark he goes "uff, uff" and we have to go look out the back window at her.
He and Jane, while not friends, have been less confrontational lately. He has actually pet Jane a number of times before she has scurried off. There has not been as much hissing and no scratching in some time.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.