I don't remember feeling this horrible during Wyatt's pregnancy. My back hurts. My hips hurt. I am exhausted.
Wyatt has been crying/moaning in his sleep continuously for the past two weeks I think. He almost starts at 4:45am. Some mornings he does it at fifteen to twenty minute intervals. So even if you are able to fall back asleep, you are woken up anyway. He will do this until he officially wakes up at around 6:30. He does this in his sleep. Usually we leave him alone and he quiets down on his own but this morning I made the mistake of attempting to rub his back, which only woke him up.
Between that, having to go the bathroom and constantly trying to get in to a comfortable position, I am lucky I sleep for two hours straight. I have tried sleeping on the couch, which helped when I was pregnant with Wyatt, but there is really no where in this tiny apartment that you can't hear him.
I guess I need to get earplugs.
This baby is also kicking me like crazy.
I feel huge already. I can't imagine being bigger than I already am, but that is kind of a foregone conclusion.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.