Thursday, March 17, 2011

Edi Obe

Today when Rus and I were taking off Seth's sleep sack, we referred to it as a Jedi Robe, which is what we had Wyatt call it.  Unbelievably, Seth responded with something like "Edi Obe."  Rus and I just stood there with our mouths open.  We kept trying to get him to say it again, but he wouldn't.  Rus insisted that I record Seth's first words as Jedi Robe, but I say it is his second.  His first word was mama.  Of course, neither are really his first word because he didn't mean anything when he said those things.  Still Edi Obe is pretty damn cute. And I like the SF geeky theme we have going as Wyatt's first repeated word was "admiral" after Admirmal Adama on Battlestar Gallactica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.