Sunday, March 27, 2011

Easter egg cards

Since Wyatt has been such a prolific painter, I decided it was time to make use of the art work.  Not for profit mind you.  We aren't running a sweat shop, but the boy does really like to paint!

Here's one he finished just earlier today.  It is actually watercolor and crayon.

I cut the work in to egg shapes using a template I got on the Martha Stewart website.  This batch was particularly good.


And here is the finished project we made yesterday.  We glued them to some construction paper and added some feathers I had bought at Micheal's some time ago.  Today I found some old, green, blank cards we can use.  It's nice that this project involved mostly things we had around the house and that we can share Wyatt's art.

Egg cards!  Coming to mailbox near you soon!

We also worked on making a lamb by cutting your hand out of felt and gluing on white pom poms.  I learned that with my freakishly long fingers, I don't make a cute lamb.  Wyatt's is currently drying. We still have to attach a googly eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.