In order to feel better about the ultrasound results, I decided to buy something for FM. I thought about buying the ERGObaby carrier (http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/), but then I kind of chickened out. Instead I got the "Happiest Baby on the Block." I can honestly say it is one of the most boring books I have ever read and clearly Dr. Karp needed a better editor. I am not saying it doesn't include valuable information, I am just saying the introduction is a real snoozer. Why does he need a stupid quote at the beginning of every section? I should have just skipped ahead to the 5S's. I should just borrow the DVD from Tam and Ron.
So really what I bought was for me. Good grief.
I asked Rus if I should practice by swaddling Jane. He said no. Might make it easier to clip her nails though.
People keep telling me that I really look pregnant now. I guess as opposed to before when I just looked like a fat cow! Actually, people are more regularly asking me if I want a seat on BART. Other than one guy, it is always a woman. So maybe there is something to the "looking more pregnant" comment.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.