Saturday, April 12, 2008

More anxiety dreams

Thursday night I had a bit of a freak out about whether I would know what to do with FM once he gets here. I asked Rus if we should get a refundable ticket for my mom so she can come up immediately. He said that was a good idea, but really I should just stop freaking out. This paired with my idea of swaddling Jane lead to a very interesting anxiety dream.

I was in bed and all of a sudden there was a rattlesnake in the apartment. I was paralyzed and couldn't move. The snake was coming towards me and Jane jumped in to protect me. She bit him, he bit her and then Rus grabbed the snake and killed it. My mom picked up Jane and was holding her like a baby. Jane is drooling and her face is puffing up. I tell my mom that we have to take Jane to the emergency room. She tells me let's wait an hour and see what happens. I insist we take her. I couldn't believe my mom was suggesting we wait it out. I was hysterical about the cat dying. That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.