I think I may have actually squealed when she answered the phone this morning and heard "This is Pat." Rus claims I woke him up even though I was on the other side of the house. We thought she wouldn't be back until Tuesday. She brought Wyatt a little beanie baby kitty.
Wyatt is still pretty sleepy today. He was awake for maybe 15 mintutes after we changed his diaper. His temperature was also kind of low (97.5) so we bundled him and put a hat on him. He seems like he has been a little fussy lately.
The resident (Dr. Ho) came by and said we can feed him if we want, but no one was else is allowed to unless we give consent. We opted to not feed him today and wait. Other than that, there weren't any changes during rounds. We missed rounds since Wyatt's feeding has moved from 9 to 10.
We also signed the immunization consent last night. He should get his immunizations today.
Grandma Dotty called twice from Switzerland yesterday while we were at the hospital for an update. I tried calling her in the morning (8am in Switzerland), but no one answered. Hopefully we will connect. We also heard from Uncle Chris in Korea who just wanted to see how the little guy was doing.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.