Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update for 9/16/2008

Wyatt went down to .5L today. He seemed to be doing well. The OT came by and re-evaluated him. She fed him unassisted and he took 25ML in 30 minutes, which she thinks is improved. She recommended that only we feed him, without squeezing, for now. She or Peg will come back on Thursday (hopefully) to show us how to use the squeezing to help him feed better.

Wyatt really seems to be feeling better when around us, but cranky with the nurses. Naomi had him this morning and she said that she ended up giving him a bath to soothe him. He is one super clean little guy. I thought that Pat was supposed to be back, but we didn't see her. Maybe she got the schedule wrong or she was sick.

I will say he did seem super sleepy today though. Dr. Jennis (I think it was Jennis) mentioned that the increase in the Reglan could cause sleepiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.