Seth took his first steps today. It was about four steps and he stood on his own for a couple of seconds too. We didn't get the original on video when it happened this morning, but we swore we would get it tonight. Seth did take steps again this evening, but we didn't have the Flip going. When it was actually recording Seth refused to walk mostly. He just keeps turning and flinging himself in my lap. He's really in to flinging.
I mentioned he took his first steps to Vanessa at day care today. She was very excited and excited to see him before she goes on vacation. I could hear her telling Aresha about Seth walking. I just hope he lives up to expectations tomorrow.
We saw four houses yesterday with Cris and Steve since they happened to be looking at the same houses. They helped with the boys too. I don't think we saw anything that will really work for us. The one I really like is a foreclosure and frankly I am getting very sick of those.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.