Saturday, May 21, 2011

At the farmers market

The waffle guy didn't show up today so it was a mango lassi, a reaper bun and a pretzel.  That was my reaper bun.  I had to get myself another one.

Listening to a jazz band at the farmer's market.


Finishing off a pretzel at the playground. Neither Seth or Wyatt would let go of their pretzels for anything.






Pretzels are all the rage right now.  Wyatt ate a 1/3 of a bag of them the other day.    We go through them like crazy.  I figure they are good for Wyatt's oral-motor whatever.  I think really Seth and Wyatt are eating so many only because the other one has them and they are new enough to seem like treats.  Can't have Seth getting more pretzel treats than Wyatt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.