And Seth weighs (drumroll . . . ) 26lbs 8oz at one year. He would have weighed more had it not been for that stupid stomach bug! More on that later. So much to catch up on!
Dr. Saba had no explanation for his crazy tooth. It's a weird tooth. It looks like two teeth merged to make a mega tooth. She said it could be hereditary. We could ask a dentist. Unfortunately, I didn't put Seth on my dental plan, but I think I will take him in anyway as I need to know what is up with that tooth. I have to get a good picture of it.
Seth is fine. His tubes look fine. Everything is in order.
He got six shots. Yes, six shots including MMR, pneumoccal, Hib, one of the heps and two others I can't remember. That's a whole lot of shots. I was kind of shocked when Rus told me. (I didn't make it to the appointment.) Oh shigella! That was one of the others.
Friday, May 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.