So, three people at work have told me what amounts to "You look huge" or rather the baby must be huge. Kathleen told me a I popped again over the weekend. I guess I do look a good deal bigger this week.
I really messed my feet up yesterday. I walked to work first of all. I was wearing my comfortable flip-flops and I have walked to work in them before, but they didn't hold up well yesterday. By the time I got to work I had horrible blisters. Between the blisters and swelling I was really ready to go home and put my feet up. Instead I stepped in to the kitchen and got a small sharp something stuck in my left foot. That started up a whole round of whining and laughing (on both Rus and my part).
Wyatt has been moving like crazy since last Saturday. It's really nice (and a little disconcerting). We see Dr. Walton on Thursday.
Oh and we bought a crib. We will pick it up this weekend.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.