Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Knitting? I helps you

Jane really enjoys it when I knit. I am knitting a blanket for Wyatt. It's taking a long time. You can also see my great cankles in this picture. Gross.

Jane is still being weird about the wake-up times. Last night she woke me up at 3:30 by pawing my arm. It scared the hell out of me. Usually, pawing is a last resort after meowing and scratching at closet doors. I asked Rus later if I was snoring and he said yes. I wonder if she wakes me up because I am snoring or breathing funny. She used to wake me up once in a great while if her bowl was empty, but that hasn't been the case recently and it is definitely more frequent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.