Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Best. Name. Ever.

Greetings. Guest blogger Rus here.

Okay, so we've settled on Wyatt as a first name, but we've been going back and forth over a good middle name to go with it. Well, today over mediocre tacos at Juanita's, the matter was officially settled. Oh, yes. Perfection has been achieved.

See, I couldn't think of any names - and I mean any names at all, much less good ones - so I started from a different angle: initials. And for some reason, I stuck on Wyatt T. McLaughlin. That gave me a good focus to work on, and I just cycled through all the T-names in my brain until I came up with the right one. And I did. I so did.

It's not Thomas.

It's not Theodore.

It's not Tiberius, Tony, or any weak crap like that.

Ready?

Wyatt Tyrannosaurus McLaughlin.

SUPERBADASS! His nickname will be "T-Rex," and nobody, and I mean NOBODY will ever try to pick on him. Do you mess with a guy named Tyrannosaurus? No, you do not. You just give him your lunch money and sign your homework with his name. First name: Mr. Last name: Tyrannosaurus. Oh, yeah.

I'm already the best father ever.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.