I think that the wasabi peas were too much for me today. Or maybe it was the pineapple that I ate for lunch. I don't know, but I had indigestion today. Mylanta to the rescue.
I went to Alta Bates this morning to get my blood drawn for an APA and RIP. Dr. Coulam wanted me to get it done at the beginning of June, but I kind of balked. Rus wasn't being very helpful in making a decision. Mostly I feel guilty about going to Alta Bates. I am always worried I will run in to another patient and will feel horrible having them see my belly. I mean they run in to pregnant people all the time, everywhere. The one place they should be safe from it is a fertility clinic.
But they do my draws for free. Handle the mailing of the blood and fax my results to my other doctor automatically. OK, I feel even more guilty. We need to send them a super-nice gift when Wyatt gets here.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.