Wednesday, June 18, 2008

29w5d

At about 2:30 AM this morning when I woke up to go to the bathroom I was super dizzy. I wasn't sure if I was going to fall over or not. I didn't and went back to sleep. When I got up later I was still dizzy and light-headed. I called in to work saying I would be in late and went back to bed. I continued to feel light-headed when I woke up later. I got ready to go to work anyway, but thought better of it and called the advice nurse. She told me to stay home, so I did. She figured it was dehydration or low blood sugar. I think I may have forgotten to take my meds yesterday or I spent too much time flat on my back during the night. She did think it was lasting longer than usual, but to just see how it goes over the day and call back if it got worse.

She also said if I was worried about the baby (I said he seemed to be having a mellow day where he wasn't kicking much), I should do a kick count. So I sent Rus off to get orange juice so I could encourage Wyatt to kick if he was still. I shouldn't have bothered, he kicked me 10 times in 10 minutes as soon as I sat down. (For a kick count you look for at least 10 kicks in two hours.) By the time Rus was back, Wyatt had completed his kick count.

I took another nap and when I woke up around 5 I felt much better. Still we decided I shouldn't push it and did not go to see Perecles at Calshakes. We will try and go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.