On the other hand, I learned recently there is one style of clothing, or maybe I should say pattern of clothing, that we don't seem to agree on. Actually, the rules governing Rus' dislike of plaid are complicated and some how related to his hatred of the grunge movement. For example, I showed him this outfit, and he didn't seem to have a problem with it. He didn't love it, but it didn't disgust him either. (Yes, that's my belly in the corner.)
So, I informed Rus that I am now in charge of Wyatt's clothes. If I don't take charge, Wyatt could end up with black t-shirts and cargo shorts. Poor little guy!
I also bought myself some crop lounge pants, a couple of tops and a couple of skirts. Maybe spending more money on maternity clothes at this late stage isn't wise, but Saturday was so hot. I had to have something a little cooler. And the lounge pants can go with me to the hospital.
And indeed it was offensive. I hereby strike the world "gingham" from the English language (partly because I don't know what it means, but mostly because it's a totally stupid word) and have already ordered a nuclear strike on Seattle. Just to make sure.
ReplyDeleteI'll not have my son looking like he takes all his fashion cues from Goodwill. Until he's old enough to start shopping for clothes at Goodwill under his own power, and I summarily disown him.