There were a lot of families there. I overheard one woman talking about the cradle roll (number and order of babies born through the clinic) and how she was number 21 and 22 (had twins). I think it would have been interesting to see the cradle roll, but it wasn't available.
One of the moms kept telling me over and over how cute Wyatt is. I kind of felt like she was fishing for a reciprocal compliment. What do you say though? It seems so forced to see "so our yours." And they were cute, but not nearly as cute a Wyatt. One of her twins was named Dorothy. The other was Katy. Katy tried to steal Wyatt's sock.
We left after about 45 minutes as we were supposed to go to Tammy's for dinner. Kathryn was in town for a visit this past weekend. We had dinner (Tam, Cris, Kathryn and I) on Friday and dinner at Tammy and Ron's on Saturday evening. It was a lot of fun. Really Devin and Wyatt kind of stole the show though. It's hard to talk or to concentrate on anything else with the two of them. Wyatt loved watching Devin. He kept flapping his arms and screaming at him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.