Who would have known Jane would be so motivational? Today Wyatt crawled directly over to her on the couch and promptly pulled himself up to standing. He does so by throwing his butt out instead of lifting up with thighs. It's a funny sight. Not to Jane so much. She is beginning to really be annoyed by Wyatt. She stayed just out of finger's reach on the couch, carefully tucking her paw and tail in a half an inch when things started to look promising for Wyatt.
I was just reading in "What to Expect the Toddler Years" that cats make horrible pets for toddlers. I can see why. I am also reminded of the poor cat (Cindy) I had when I was little. I dressed that poor cat up in doll clothes all the time. I chased her around. I have seen my niece with cats. Adult cats just don't have the energy to deal with toddlers and you have to worry about a kitten being seriously injured.
We are going to have to start getting serious about teaching Wyatt how to treat Jane soon. Well, maybe in a couple of months. I don't think he would get it right now.
Jane's eyes have been looking a little crusty lately, which I take as a sign of stress. She is a senior lady after all and Wyatt is very annoying towards her. He means well of course.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.