So, we completed our photography session today. Wyatt was a trooper. We ended up taking photos in the living room, bedroom, bathroom and backyard. The bathroom was kind of a surprise, she just liked the light from the skylight so much. We had him in his little tub and lying in the bathtub wrapped in a towel.
It's funny about the tub. I have taken a lot of pictures of Wyatt in there myself because the light is very good. I even said to Rus that maybe we should have some pictures of him taken in there. However, I didn't bother to clean the tub! When she said she liked the light in the tub I quickly pulled out the bath mat and rinsed the tub out.
We got some photos of Rus and I separately with Wyatt and all together. I had hoped to get some final shots on the couch of all of us, but by then Wyatt was too tired to sit still and smile any more.
Karle, the photographer, said Wyatt is very photogenic and looks like the Gerber baby. She also asked if she could use some of the photos on her website. I would have been surprised had she not asked to use some on her site. So keep an eye out on http://www.karleskids.com/.
We should have a disk in a week or so. Rus saw some of the photos on the camera and said they looked good. I am particularly interested in the ones she took out back and in the tub.
I went with curly hair and I am glad that I did.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.