Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby trifecta

We now realize that Wyatt has a cold. He kept us up most of the night whining, moaning and coughing. He woke up extra early at 5:45am and he was not in a good mood. He has been pretty cranky all this morning. We were supposed to go to Fairyland today with Sara and Luke, but I decided we had better cancel.

Did I mention he just got in a top molar? I think he is teething the other one too. So, that brings him to a total of 11 teeth with a 12th on the way.

On the other hand, his eyes seem to be better now. Still a little discharge, but not nearly as bad as yesterday and I don't think that they hurt as much.

Rus and I got very little sleep last night. You would think we would be taking naps now while Wyatt is asleep, but I drank too much coffee this morning. Maybe in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.