I had a pregnancy test at Kaiser and it came back positive. Big surprise. I have an appointment to meet with the prenatal clerk on October 5th. When I meet with her, she will schedule a prenatal appointment with a doctor. I am hoping before that happens I will hear from Dr. Walton.
Wyatt is still in day care three days a week. Another baby is moving from his area to the "big kids" area. It's hard to watch other kids move on and see Wyatt left behind. I wonder if he is bored in the infant area or not. I think that maybe I will talk to Vanessa next week. Mostly, I want to know if there is anything that they are seeing we should bring up to the NICU High Risk Follow-up Clinic.
I really think that Wyatt is having some issues with his legs. He pulls to standing strangely and when he walks while holding on to our hands he lunges forward and his feet can't keep up with the top of him. I feel like Lisa never really worked with him on those issues enough. I hope that Kaiser takes it more seriously.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.