So, we ended up taking Wyatt to see his pediatrician this morning. We decided because he has white spots in his mouth and discharge from one ear. The white spots are just him biting his tongue and inside of his mouth. He has an ear infection in his right ear. We are using the same drops we used after his surgery for his ear. We have also been instructed to give him albuterol for his cough. We are going to try to put him back in day care tomorrow.
Right now "No Reservations" (the Anthony Bourdain show if you know it) is on. He is showing Songkhran (New Years) in Bangkok. I was there for that in 2005. It's pretty funny to watch. That was a crazy time. Young people congregate almost everywhere in the city, but certain districts more than others. They douse each other with water and rub a paste made of something like talcum powder and water on your face. It was fun for a while but gets old eventually. You had to run and duck as soon as you walked out of your hotel. I tried drying some shorts without washing them and created a cloud of dust when I wore them again. Compare that to Burma where squirting water can only be done from the appropriate platforms at the appropriate times. I was also there in 2005.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.