Sunday, September 6, 2009
Ice cream cone at Eat Real
Here is Wyatt having Strauss Family vanilla ice cream last weekend when my parent's were here. This is after the LaLoo goat's milk vanilla cone I shared with him. Eat Real was basically a foodie festival in Jack London square that promoted small, local food producers. It was delicious (for the most part) and crowded. I lost half my chicken adobo when I hit a bump with the stroller. Wyatt did not want to ride in it for long. He likes to be out and up high where he can see the people. I bought a jar of organic sour dill pickles. My dad bought sea beam, or bean or something ocean vegetable related. There was a paella vender we didn't try because he had an insanely long line. They were cooking the paella in these huge pans. It was pretty amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.