Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas wish lists

Because I have received a request regarding what Wyatt wants for Christmas, Wyatt now has some items on both my and his own Amazon wishlists (under my email address). I accidently added some to my list and I can't be bothered to figure out how to move them right now. There is also a registry with a few items on onestepahead.com. We are planning on getting him some kind of push and ride truck for Christmas. So no one get him that!

Also, he still doesn't watch TV. You can get him a DVD, but he won't be watching it for a long while. He already has a Leapfrog Activity Table. He can always use clothes. Like warm PJs. I guess size 18 months still. Well, maybe 18-24, he will be 18 months by Christmas. Also, finger-paints, play-doh and paper for finger-painting would be fun. It might be a little soon for him, but I would like to start. Rus has specifically declared large, plastic apparatus off-limits. Wyatt also has his own bank account, so you can always give him money.

We still don't have the speech therapy report from the craniofacial clinic people yet. I guess we have to call and remind them. Good grief.

I am a level II ultrasound scheduled for 12/18.

I also have an order to get tested for cystic fibrosis. I guess I didn't have that testing done when I was pregnant with Wyatt because I waved the screenings because I was having an amnio. If I am a carrier, Rus gets tested. If Rus is also a carrier, they test the fetus.

Today I yelled and scared Wyatt. Once again he was trying to do something and he got frustrated and bit me. Jame was on the couch and he wanted to get close to her. He bit me pretty hard on the upper arm. I said very loudly "Ouch!" and then "No biting!" He got scared and cried quite a bit. I felt horrible. It took a while to calm him down. Darn that Jane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.