Wyatt has gone to a whole new level of whining and crying. I took him outside to see the rain. I let him crawl around on the porch (even the wet parts). He climbed up and down the stairs some ten times. But when it came time to stay upstairs he cried big, fat tears. When we took him to the mall today, we thought Wyatt would enjoy crawling around the child play area. He enjoyed making a break for the exit. After the fourth time of picking him back up and moving him to the end of the play area opposite the exit, we gave up and tried to put him back in his stroller. He went stiff as a board and again cried, giant, fat tears. Rus ended up carrying him. I am not sure what is going on with Wyatt, he cries and whines very easily. I guess this is just an annoying phase of growing up. I think I am going to cry fat, giant tears at the thought.
Thursday night he was so inconsolable we actually thought he might be something wrong with him. We took off his PJs and diaper and checked him every where. We found nothing. He cried when we put his PJs back on. We tried another pair. They were only marginally better.
I am too tired to write anymore tonight. Any one want to babysit?
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.