Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fear of frogs

Wyatt is sick again. Poor guy. He is coughing and has an even more runny nose. His nose never really stopped running since he had a cold at the beginning of September. He was exhausted today. He slept two and a half hours between two naps (he usually only takes one now) and then was ready for bed at 7pm. He went down without any fussing. I hope that this clears up before the MRI or we will have to move it.

Wyatt is still using his walker. Today he was kind of grouchy so every time he got stuck he would start whining.

He has suddenly developed a strong fear of his bath tub frog, but only when it is wound up and moving. He cries and moves away from it.

His poor, frustrating eating continues. I think that maybe we are going to have to try some more tough love to get him off the jar.

We still don't have the CVS results. Hopefully, they will come in tomorrow. I was just telling Rus that we need to start taking some pregnancy pictures like we did when I was pregnant with Wyatt.

I am 13w2d. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms to report other than this new pulling/popping sensation on the right side of my abdomen. I am so worried that my abdominal muscles are going to separate. I see Dr. Walton on Wednesday so I will ask him about it.

I also don't think I have written about any of my crazy pregnancy dreams. Most involving some kind of running water. I think I actually typed up the first one where Wyatt is face down in the water and I can't get to him. The second involved vampires and escaping by jumping in to a river. The last one I remember involved swimming down a river with Wyatt trying to escape a enormous alligator. When we come to the end of the river there is a pool and it is like we are in a zoo with high concrete walls. There are people up at the top of the walls yelling at me to throw Wyatt up. The alligator is coming and I have one chance to just throw Wyatt in to the air and hope they catch him. The do and then the alligator gets my leg and drags me in to the water. Thankfully, I woke up at that point.

I keep meaning to find my Freud book and see what he had to say about running water. I think it is interesting that I dream about Wyatt and not the baby I am pregnant with. I think that this baby isn't real yet. Maybe once we get the CVS results and know the gender we will feel differently about it. Mostly right now, Rus and I are both terrified at the prospect of another kid. Wyatt is quite a lot to handle all on his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.