Thursday, October 13, 2011

car stolen

We had our Honda Accord stolen sometime Monday night/Tuesday morning from our driveway.  Rus open the garage door to put his stuff in the Accord because he drives it to work and it wasn't there in the driveway.  We stood there for several seconds in confusion before the reality sank in.  I called OPD dispatch and said I wanted to file a report. I was directed to the online reporting website and instructed to mark it as a theft.  That came back the next day as rejected.  I was told to call dispatch and have an officer come out.  An officer came to the house and took a report yesterday.  He says they will most likely find the car, but who knows what condition.  USAA is giving us a rental credit even though we don't have rental coverage.  They arranged for Rus to get a car through Enterprise that he will pick up this morning.  And now we wait to see if we get out car back in any kind of salvageable condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.