Recently, we were asked to sign an authorization to use your child's images waiver at Small Trans, which I gladly did since they have discounted our rates for Seth. I figured it's the least we could do. I found out they want to use the images on their website and to make a calendar they will likely use as some kind of fundraising event.
When I picked Seth up on Friday, I got a slip of paper informing me he should wear black pants on Monday when they take the pictures. I thought black pants were an odd choice. I mean, we happen to have one pair of size 2T pants that are black that will be WAY to long on him. Wyatt hardly wore them. I found black to be an odd color for pants on toddler and it seemed a strange choice for images of children who were clearly going to be dressed alike.
Anyway, I figured we have the pants. I went back to get Seth, who still runs at me full throttle while screaming like they have been trying to make him roll over on someone, and teacher Kim asked if I had gotten instructions. I said yes, he is supposed to wear black pants. She told me that was right because Seth is a January.
He's a calendar girl.
Now I am wondering what on earth they are doing. Clearly, he won't be dressed as Baby New Year if he is wearing pants.
I can't WAIT to see what this calendar looks like!
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.