Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy birthday, David

Miss you brother.  I made kale, bratwurst and potatoes in your honor today.  I am not sure why that even makes me think of you.  I guess it is just homey and makes me think about my family.  I know everyone was together at mom and dad's tonight.  I am sorry I wasn't there with them.

Wyatt insisted on dressing up as a dragon and playing the guitar in a "band" today.  He was really a one man band as he wouldn't let anyone else participate.  You would have found him hilarious.  I felt like he was really channeling you.

Eric thinks you made the Jets win today.  I think you made the All Blacks win the Rugby World cup.  Remember I bought you an All Blacks rugby shirt when I was in Scotland for World Cup?  I have that rugby shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.