Saturday, October 1, 2011
He pooped in the potty!
Wyatt did it! He pooped in the potty! I decided on a whim to put him in underwear today. He peed in his underwear so Rus sat him on the potty. I came in to see how he was doing and he said that he had did it. That he peed in the potty. When he got up I saw a large poop. Wyatt said, "I made a banana!" I told him he made a poop and he said that it looked like a banana. I had to agree. There was a large raucous celebration and jumping up and down. I think it is the proudest moment in my life. I really don't care what he does after this. Nothing will compare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.