I was supposed to go test driving this afternoon too. And my hairdresser was trying to convince me to buy her 2009 Kia Optima just yesterday. At around 9:30 this morning I got a call from OPD about the car. It wasn't far away. Maybe 10 blocks near Laurel Elementary School.
The car is fine. It started fine. The officer wanted to know know why we had three hazardous waster containers for injectibles in the trunk. I told him about Jane.
He said it was joyriding teenagers and right now 90s Hondas are the cars of preference. Not too long ago it was Toyotas.
I was just kind of warming up to the idea of buying a new car. Well, it's better that we don't have a car payment anyway.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.