Monday, October 10, 2011

Visit with gran and grandad

The boys had a great visit with Gran and Grandad.  Wyatt was absolutely fascinated with their jeep.  I think for some time he called it their "sheep."

We didn't mean to be so exciting by running off to the emergency room, but Gran and Grandad got to spend quality time with Seth.  We hear he's real neat when we aren't around.  He pushed in all the chairs at the table after breakfast.  He didn't seem to mind that any of us were gone either.

The boys got some real cool toys, shirts, book and DVDs from Gran and Grandad.  Wyatt also got the worlds loudest horn for his bike.  Patricia and Glynn tell us it wasn't so loud in the store.   Rus and I are not sure we believe them.  We tried to put tape over the horn, but that made Wyatt pretty mad.

Wyatt and I left for his ENT appointment maybe 20 seconds after Gran and Grandad left this morning.  He really wanted me to catch them and told me to drive faster.  I did not have the heart to tell him we were going the opposite direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.