Sunday, October 9, 2011

Haircuts

We took the boys to Snips on College Avenue this past Saturday. Gran and Grandad made it in time to come along and watch the spectacle.  Seth did very well.  He was clearly confused what was going on and wanted to immediately get down, but after that he was OK.  He looks like a little boy now.  The baby is all gone.  It makes me sad because I won't be having any more babies.  He does look very handsome.
 
Wyatt also got his hair cut.  He did not tolerate it as well.  There was a lot of "no scissors" and "no water."  She managed to give him a really nice cut. I think it helped there were so many friendly faces around.  Had I known it would turn out so good I would have had it cut before his picture.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.