Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to work jitters

Prune juice success continued in to today. We may have been a little too successful. Wyatt's eating has been slightly improved. It seemed like he slept a lot though. He takes a lot of cat naps. Rus and I agreed that he needs to start napping in his crib where there is less chance of him being disturbed. If he continues to sleep only 30-45 minutes at a time, Rus will never have any free time.

I confessed to Rus today that I was afraid Wyatt would like him better than me once I went back to work and that I was worried about him taking care of Wyatt. He wasn't surprised I was worried. Apparently, I am that obvious. I still feel really sad. I held Wyatt and cried today. I am going to miss my little guy.

I spent my last day of freedom doing basically what I did every day I was off. And that was fine. I was exhausted about 15 minutes ago, but now I feel really nervous about going back. I am going to try and go to bed anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.