Well, this teething thing isn't happening as fast as I expected and now there are two lower teeth just starting to erupt. Rus was going to give me an early morning break and get up with Wyatt for his first feed. Wyatt ended up waking up at 1am and staying up until 3am, and then getting back up at 4am. When he got up at 6am, Rus offered to get up again, but he had already been up for several hours by then so I fed the boy.
I was so excited last night about getting to sleep in. I had a feeling something would go wrong though. Either Wyatt would have slept in until 7am or he was going to do something unusual. He went for unusual. I really believe it is the teeth.
We went to a dim sum brunch with Roger, Ed and Roger's mom yesterday. Hana is still having sleeping issues. Roger predicted that in three weeks Wyatt would change his schedule and we would be in trouble. It's like he jinxed us or something!
Hopefully, this is not a pattern. It is not a pattern. Wyatt will go back to his old sleep pattern. He will.
Wyatt has actually been sleeping most of the day so far. Poor little guy! Those stupid teeth.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.