I don't have the stamina to write a complete, detailed description of the RCEB appointment, so I will leave that to the weekend, but I did want to write and say that Wyatt's left front tooth is just about the break through. I can feel it just under the skin. I think it will come out in the next day or two. I half expect to wake up in the morning and see it sticking out. It's so exciting!
We continue on the saga of "solids." Wyatt has continued to eat about the same amount. I don't think that things have gotten any worse. He generally does better when I hold him on my lap than in the chair. However, I don't intend to feed him from my lap for the rest of his life.
I think that tomorrow we are going to try apples.
Wyatt hadn't pooped in two days now so I suggested that Rus give him the half prune juice, half water to help things along when he got home from RCEB. Although we had been giving Wyatt prune juice in bottles and feeding him prunes, he was still a little constipated. Well, this afternoon I got a voice mail message about a destroyed onesie and pair of pants. They were both unsalvagable and had to be ditched. As soon as I got home Rus talked about it again - poo half way up Wyatt's back to balls. Wyatt also pooped later on my watch, and it was big, but nothing like what happened earlier in the day apparently.
I think he might have lost half a pound.
But Wyatt is really eating a lot right now so I am sure he is going to gain more weight. It is amazing how much he has started to eat now that we cut out the late night feeding. He actually ate around 7oz for me this evening before bed AND he is managing to sleep through the night really well.
Wyatt is doing fantastic.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.