Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's a boy (17w5d)

The amnio results are back and all is perfectly normal!!! FM is indeed a he, just as Rachel predicted. (There will be no living with her now.) I had a quick ultrasound at the perinatologist's office and things looked good. Good levels of amniotic fluid, good placental placement and size, good heart beat. I really like the perinatologist. He was very sympathetic and is going to keep me as a patient for now. He asked me if I felt like I was getting bounced around between doctors with no one taking ownership of me. I hadn't really thought about that but I do feel like that and I told him so. He said he will take ownership of me. I don't know what that means really, but I liked hearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.