Some great things happened today. First, I got a $100 American Express Gift Cheque for calling in to those idiotic weekend meetings. My boss got one too (Well, actually two, but she is the boss.). They were delivered by the big boss man I was venting about the other day for saying I wouldn't come back to work. He has bought my love.
Second, I got reimbursed $1,000 on all my immunology tests from my supplemental insurance!!! I really sent the claims in on a whim thinking I needed the EOBs to submit to my Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA). They actually covered 80% of the cost. The coinsurance I incurred in 2008 will be reimbursed from the HRA.
I got the package from Suzie today. That was pretty quick. BANANAS has a number of "Bootie Camp" workshops for expectant moms. I think I will wait a couple of months before going. Kaiser also has an infant CPR class and a birthing class. I am supposed to take the birthing class in the fifth month. That's not as far away as you might think.
One of the new developers I haven't worked with before is from New York. He was bemoaning the lack of good pizza in California. I had to agree with him. I will have to search for some pizza in the area that maybe comes close to New York style.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.