Saturday, March 29, 2008
More on being sick
I ended up running a fever last night of around 100.5, and that was an hour after I took Tylenol. We ended up calling the advice nurse who concluded I had a sinus infection and they called in antibiotics to the pharmacy. Rus picked them up for me. He has been taking great care of me. He brought home Thai Tom Yum Gai soup for dinner because that is always what I want when I am sick. My fever eventually broke late last night. Still I had a rough night. I woke up every two hours having to drink something for my sore throat, blow my nose and pee. This is the third time I have been really sick since I have been pregnant and my second time on antibiotics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.