Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Post-Amnio (16w4d)

I am a little less nutty today. I made it through the amnio. Everything went perfect. The doctor said he would be really surprised if there were any complications (I know, what is he supposed to say!). The only real problem was bridge traffic making the ultrasound tech and doctor delayed. Couldn't be helped. We waited patiently.

FM is magnificant and uncooperative. He had his feet tucked up in front of his genitals so we still don't know what FM is. We saw him move and his heart beat. It was all very reassuring. Here is a picture.

Pretty baby-like, huh?

And because every baby needs an evil goat head u/s pic . . .

Not so baby like. He may be a little more alien than goat. Actually, Rus calls this his "Jerry Garcia lightening bolt skull head picture." FM is currently in breech position just to give you some idea.

OK, I think I am going to rest now. I am so relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.