
I noticed yesterday that I am becoming more forgetful and my desire to cry has hopefully reached it's peak. I really, really hope. We took last Friday off to go up to Forestville for the weekend with some friends. They rented a really nice place. It was very relaxing. They all went wine tasting and I just . . . watched.
On Sunday, I had lunch with Paula and Cris at Somerset. Afterwards we got cookies from Katrina Rozelle. Of course, I had to bring home a cookie for Rus.
Last week at work, a co-worker squealed "You're pregnant?!" and then immediately rubbed my belly. It all happened so fast. I heard that the big, boss man of the department now knows I am pregnant and made some comment about me probably not coming back to work. What an a-hole. This isn't the first time he has made totally inappropriate comments (not about me). I may not go back to that department now. I will find another job in Kaiser. I got so worked up my back started to hurt. Not good. I should just ignore that kind of stuff and focus on the limited amount of time I have left.
Next week we have this stupid offsite in Milpitas of all places. No one wants to go. No one wants to drive 40 minutes to get to the stupid place by 9am. They couldn't even provide transportation? What a joke!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.