Monday, March 24, 2008

Day Care - Can it be that easy?

We put a deposit on a child care center today. They take kids 3 months through 2 years. I guess it is a little early, but we liked the place and it is a 5 minute walk from where I work. We may still look around a bit, but we feel really good about this place. A woman at work mentioned this place to me since she had her daughter there. She is also expecting a kid a couple of weeks before us. She couldn't say enough nice things about the place and recommended we go soon to get in a deposit. The center director was a little surprised we were there so early, but it's a $300 deposit so worth the piece of mind.

One funny thing is that when I asked about whether they recommended a transition period for the baby. Should we bring the baby in only a couple of days first to get him used to it. She said no, you will be fine. I had to laugh. She said that the babies adjust remarkably well. The mothers, not so much. I will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.