Geppetto left us a jar of his special sour pickles last Sunday while we were out. I couldn't help it, I had to immediately dig in. They were delicious. Last night as I was sitting in the "Choosing Infant Care" Workshop, I couldn't stop thinking about those pickles. I knew they were almost gone (only two left) and I had to have them. When I got home I announced that I was going to eat the rest of the pickles. Rus said I could have two. Since I thought that there were only two I said OK. Then I found out that there were two and a half. I stupidly announced this instead of just wolfing down the last half a pickle. Rus insisted I couldn't have it and it was his.
Today I couldn't stop thinking about that half a pickle. I wanted it so bad. I knew Rus didn't love the half-pickle like I would and that he wouldn't appreciate it as much as I would. So, since I got home earlier than him I ate it. Rus was displeased.
We have decided to go to NYC from May 1st - 6th. Rus wants to stay in Time Square, but I have insisted we don't because it will be too crazy.
The Choosing Infant Care workshop was overwhelming and intimidating. It made me just want to stay home and take care of the kid. I have decided Rus is in charge of getting child care lined up. I really wanted center-based care, but now I realize those are the most impacted programs with the longest waiting lists. Plus, they don't usually do infant care. There is that one place near my work that does take infants. I need to call them. Oh wait! That's Rus' job now.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She ate my pickle! PICKLE WAS MINE!
ReplyDeleteTraitorous wife feels no remorse. I suspect this bodes ill for FM's future dietary needs.
Please. It was never your pickle. Not really.
ReplyDeleteSee what happens when you live in a community property state and give women the vote!
ReplyDeleteGuard your radish!
P & G