I saw Dr. C today when I went in to Alta Bates for a blood draw, which was a pleasant surprise. I think he was going to hug me, but my body language must have said otherwise. He ended up grabbing my shoulders. He seemed genuinely happy to see me and my belly. He knew the perinatalogist I am seeing and said he was a nice guy. It was nice to see him. I got to finally say thank you. I almost cried. Almost.
I also saw some of the other staff who were all very interested in how I am feeling and my belly. Patty was particularly interested to find out if I was having any more scary dreams. She worries about me. I told her about my most recent where I was bleeding and thought I was having a mc. I was trying to get to the emergency room in a huge medical complex and I couldn't find it. People kept telling me where to go, but I just couldn't find it. One of my brothers was with me, but he wasn't keeping up with me and I had to keep stopping and waiting for him.
I had my teeth cleaned today. No new cavities. Hooray! The dentist agreed that we can wait until after I deliver to get my crown done.
I caught my reflection today and I thought "My god, I am fat." Of course, I am pregnant so I do kind of look fat. My face just seemed a lot fatter than usual, but maybe I am just imagining things.
I can't remember if I already mentioned this, but I had a lot of sciatic pain yesterday. In fact, my leg almost went out on me it hurt so bad. I have been having some discomfort off and on, but nothing like this. Bad news! It is likely to only get worse. I am not sure why it started so early. It is usually a third trimester problem.
Rus says he just heard gun shots outside. Scary. I couldn't tell what they were.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.