Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby's First

I want to get Wyatt a baby's first Christmas ornament, but I am having a really hard time finding a nice one. I would like something with his name engraved on it. My parents got one for each of us when we were little. I think they got them at the mall so maybe that is where we need to go.

I am having a really hard time thinking of something to get Rus this year.

I finally ordered our holiday picture cards today. We took some pictures again and although they are slightly in shadow I decided to go with them or we will never get them out. And the winner was . . .

You can see the rest of the rejects in the "X-mas Card Rejects" album on Wyatt's Shutterfly website.

I have put down a set of blankets for Wyatt to play on and have tummy time. Today he took a nap on the blankets and I joined him. I think that we are making some progress with tummy time . . . still we mostly use the pillow. I don't really understand what the expectation is either. He still has a tendancy to start to fall over to his right side. I think that he is trying to counter-balance that with his right arm, but he doesn't use his left as much. The whole thing looks a little bizarre, but he seems to enjoy looking at himself in the mirror. It will be interesting to see what happens at PT tomorrow.

Well, I should really go to bed because Wyatt was up at 4am this morning and 3am the morning before. I am not sure what happened, but he is sort of reverting to his old ways. We were getting close to 6am prior to that too! I think that they new bottle is making him work harder than the old and he doesn't take quite as much. (He gets a little frustrated too.) He wakes up hungry earlier. He also has been eating more often, but smaller amounts. We should probably try and remedy that by doctoring the nipple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.