There isn't much to report from today's visit. Dr. Mian wasn't too keen on us switching to soy, but is fine with us continuing on soy now that he is on it. Wyatt actually lost weight since last Friday. He was 13 lb 10.3oz today, so he lost half an ounce. I kind of expected this since we are having problems with his feedings again. We stopped by cranio-facial and picked up more bottles and some other kind of bottles to try. I really don't know what Wyatt's problem is. He is waking up earlier and not eating well. I end up feeding him small amounts almost every hour from 4am - 9am. I think that the problem might be me. . . After about 2 oz, he just loses it and cries and turns his head away from the bottle.Dr. Mian did say she thought Wyatt looks great and told us we are doing a great job. So did the cranio-facial people. We saw Marie and Peg. Peg had seen him since NICU, but Marie hadn't. She thinks he is really cute. They said to call if the new bottles didn't work out.
Dr. Mian is not going to increase Wyatt's dose of Reglan and Zegerid. She said she likes to take babies off by letting them grow out of the dose for a while before completely stopping it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.