I finally heard back from Early Intervention today. They asked for some information on Wyatt and said that some one would call back for a more detailed interview late this week or early next week. That interview will take 30-45 minutes and they will determine if Wyatt qualifies. I also have to get all his PT, OT, Neurology and birth/discharge summary from Kaiser sent over to them.
I asked Dr. Walton to write me a form that says I can come back to work. I also congratulated him on his piece in Oakland Magazine, but he didn't acknowledge that.
I saw Sara and her son, Luke, for dinner. Both Luke and Wyatt slept through most of the dinner, which was so nice. Luke is a really solid baby with great head control and a fantastic disposition. Wyatt has his moments. . . Actually, Wyatt is great in the morning. He was happy most of the day. He just likes to be entertained. Constantly.
Time for Top Chef New York!!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.