Friday, December 12, 2008

Call social services

We decided to finally tell GG and Susan about the many things starting to go wrong with the apartment. The straw that broke my back (so to speak) was the dripping of the hot water in the kitchen. Rus had to turn the thing really tight to even get it off. I didn't dare turn it back on again. So to wash anything I got hot water out of the tub or I boiled it.

GG, and later Susan, came up to inspect the problem with the shower curtain rod and the stopper for the shower. Wyatt was taking a nap on the one of the stacks of blankets I arranged as a play area. Susan and GG both commented on how big he has gotten.

After they left, with promises of future improvements, I asked Rus if he thought Susan and GG think maybe Wyatt always sleeps on the floor and we don't have a crib for him. Rus said he didn't know and then we both laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.