Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Stephanie prime

So, I am once again a prime number. I don't like being an age that is a prime number. I feel like it means that the year will be bad luck.

My birthday was largely uneventful. We had planned to go to Shan Dong, but they are closed on Mondays so instead we went to Binh Minh Quan for broken rice plates. I also went by Arizmendi for some chocolate chip cookies, but they close early on Mondays.

I was going to go to Borders, but Wyatt lost it and Rus fell asleep. Rus let me sleep in that morning so he needed a nap.

Rus gave me a lovely necklace (with a ruby, which is Wyatt's birthstone), but the chain has a knot in it.

Sounds like a lot of bad luck.

In a continuation on that theme, this morning Wyatt slept in until 6am, but Jane decided to wake me up at 3:10 and 4:10am. I finally had to wake Rus up to have him deal with her. Rus asked me later in the day why I woke him up. I think that Jane didn't understand why I wasn't up at 3 or 4.

I think that Wyatt made it so long because he ate so much yesterday. I think that is trick - making sure he eats enough during the day to make it through the night. Unfortunately, he is way down tonight, but that is really our fault for not getting in good naps.

Actually, my birthday was very nice. I had said we should get take-out, but Rus convinced me to go out. Wyatt slept the whole time and was an angel. This was despite the two-year-old, out with his parents, who was TOTALLY FASCINATED with Wyatt.

I also got red velvet cake and we opened champagne. Rus made me birthday pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.